Sunday, February 14, 2010

Beyond Escape (Poem)

This was published in a literary magazine when I was in college:

Beyond Escape

I question myself, why, why do I feel the way I do.
Why have you taken my breath away?
Why have you drawn me like no other has.
Your spell, the magic beneath your Warlock mind,
the strangeness in your icy blue eyes has led
me to wander through your strange world.

Touch me, allow your hands to caress
my desires. Bring out my witchedness,
the wickedness that makes me want for you
so much in a way of possession from which you cannot
escape. Run your fingers beyond those parts of me
that are seen. I smell your desire.
Make me tremble with excitement.
Make me grow, as you grow large and strong,
my breath it takes away.

Tenderness. but passion I feel as you touch me.
Make me shudder as you extend and withdraw,
extend and withdraw until it is no longer possible to
contain yourself. But you want,
you will not die Warlock, you will not stop.

I cannot control myself , my mind bleeds,
I cry out but you hear not.
I fade away beneath you Warlock - my desires
no longer exist but are washed away by a state of erotic -
contortion on your face. I see you also, Warlock,
losing yourself amongst this sinful pleasure.
ln and out we breathe in unison.
Our needs, our desires, they become so large,
so fierce you are.
Those icy blue eyes so stern
And then Warlock, you lose control -
I allow myself to grasp at the trembling I feel
of you and me together.

Control lost, we have touched.
You could not escape my witchedness
nor could I escape your spell.
Those fierce eyes have now become tender as you kiss my
neck and mouth and all else that pleases you.
You say that all is through Warlock;
you cannot go on but I see through your disguise.
You will go on. You will force yourself to rise
once more for you cannot escape -
not can I.

No comments: